We are the Flathead Valley’s online marketplace and distributor of fresh, seasonal produce. By providing this service we are able to increase your access to several local farmers' bounty. Ordering from Wicked Good Produce helps to build and support our community, and to preserve our precious agricultural land for future use. We have options for households and wholesale accounts.
WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH?
Visit our Order page to see what is available. We're growing and so is our product list. Check the website weekly for new items.
- Our Veggie Club Memberships are sold out for the 2020 season. Thank You members!
- Veggie Club Memberships start June 1'st 2020
- Wholesale ordering opens on Saturday morning and closes Sunday midnight, deliveries are on Friday.
- Household ordering, has changed, opens on Saturday morning and closes Sunday midnight, curbside pickup at our place on Thursday afternoon 5:00-7:30
- Plant Starts - Pre order your vegetable garden now! Be sure to schedule your pickup date (May 16 or 30) and time!
- 100% grown in the Flathead Valley.
- Low mileage produce – food travels less than 50 miles from Farm to Kitchen.
- Excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Harvested within 24 to 48 hours of delivery.
- Provides better value for each dollar because there is virtually zero spoilage.
- Highest quality produce with superior taste.
- Increase menu diversity and creativity.
- Tastier produce, harvested when perfectly ripe and delicious.
- Attractive to the consumer, resulting in an excellent marketing tool.